- Applying to The NANYANG MBA
- Final Decision
STEP 2: Applying to The NANYANG MBA
- Page 1
- Page 2
If you think that The NANYANG MBA is the right program for you, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Make sure you meet the minimum entry requirements.
Only complete applications are processed. An application is deemed complete only with
You may begin your online application at any time during the admissions period for the
Checking Your Status
Online Checking of Application Status
To check your online status, please do so online here
- All applications are online, using the online application form.
- Please read through the Application Procedure listed below carefully before completing the online application form. The submission of an incomplete application will cause delay in the processing of your application. A complete application includes the receipt of the items as described in Steps 1 to 4 listed below, after which your application will then be processed.
- Documents submitted in support of your application are non-returnable. Please send only clearly legible photocopies of documents. Original documents should not be submitted. The University will not be responsible for the loss or damage of original documents submitted.
- Please note that application number will be generated automatically and almost immediately if your ONLINE application has been successfully sent. Kindly take note of this application number for future enquiry and checking of application status.
- Upon receipt of your application, complete with all the items as described in Steps 2 to 4 listed below, an acknowledgement email will be sent to you. You may check your application status online here only AFTER 3-4 working days after your online submission.
- Only successful applicants will be notified.
- Any false or inaccurate information, or omission of material information, will render your application invalid. Students admitted on the basis of such information may have their candidature terminated by the University.
The APPLICATION PROCESS
Submit your supporting documents.
Please send the items as per the checklist by post to the following address, properly labelled with your application number:
The NANYANG MBA
Nanyang Business School
Nanyang Technological University
Block S3, B3A-01/03
STEP 3: Assessment
The Admissions Committee will review your application and will render one of the following decisions:
|Invited for interview --> Move to Step Four
NOTE: Interview decisions are made on a rolling basis, and there is no significance as to when you are invited for an interview. You can be invited for an interview up to and including the day of the decision deadline. If you receive an interview invitation on or close to the decision deadline, your timeline for interviewing and receiving an admissions decision will be delayed slightly from the published timeline.
Your application is still active, and will be considered for the next round.
If you are not selected for interview, it only means that there are better candidates in the pool. Your application has come to an end.
We will inform you if we would like you to proceed to the next stage, which is the interview within 6 weeks after the application deadline to which you applied. We will then confirm via e-mail if you have been selected after the interviews have been concluded.
Check your Status
You can check your status on line.
STEP 4: Interview
If invited for the interview, follow the instructions given by the Admissions Office. Interviews can be face to face, via video or phone calls. Candidates living abroad are welcome to be interviewed at Nanyang Business School, but are not expected to do so. International interviews are conducted by alumni or Admissions Committee members traveling overseas.
The interview is a 30 minute conversation-we are interested in meeting you and knowing you better. Be prepared to pace your answers. Being the author of your application and feeling comfortable are excellent preparations by itself.
Note : If you are having trouble with the scheduled dates, please contact our Admissions Officer immediately.
After your interview is completed, your online status will remain For Interview.
STEP 5: Final Decision
The Admissions Committee will review your application again and will render one of the following decisions:
If you choose to accept the offer of admission, please submit your deposit and all required documents. Required materials will be listed in your official offer letter, as well as on the admitted student portal checklist.
Your application will be reviewed again during subsequent rounds until a final decision is rendered at the end of the admission period. Please let the Admissions Office know as soon as possible if you decide to make other plans.
Your application has come to an end.